• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Full 3l none start

Everything put back in including the cop setup. And and and. .....

SHE FIRED UP!!!! Full 3l with cops is running. Thanks for all the help. Only light on is the battery. Not sure why yet but she's running.

hasy2eze.jpg

Just stuck injectors.....

And the harness is a modified 99 cougar atx. I did have a connecter between the cop harness and the investor. I did remove it and soldered it straight in.

Congrats! Check your cable that goes from your alternator to you battery. Make sure it's secure on both ends, and make sure the cable is fully intact from end to end. If so, check your voltage at your battery with the car running. If you're not getting at least 13 volts then you may have a bad alternator or voltage regulator.

Battery light still on so I ran over to Advance to have them check the charging system. Ran it under low load and full load and everything checks out fine.

You may want to check the alternator harness (small plug in guy). It may be charging, but something may have come disconnected.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Quick question . Why is the imrc box mounted on this full 3l? I've download tons of pics so I'm not sure who's it is. Just curious.

usyna5y9.jpg

Full 3l none start

Cheats the CEL thinking there is secondaries when hooked up to a spring.

That was pre tuned.

Just wanted to do a little update. Battery light fixed. It was the little grey plug. It was in but not all the way. Reached it with a screw driver from underneath.

Back