• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday teamSVTour

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Hope it's a good one Justin!

bdparty.gif

Hey thanks guys AND girl :cool:. Tonight was a pretty uneventful night. It always seems my b-day is on a weeknight :bah:.

So...I just hit the gym and threw some steel around :D

I wouldn't want to hurt the boy :laugh:

Pshhh.:laugh:

I'm a bodybuilder anyway. While I CAN lift very heavy (leg press over 1400lbs for reps), I am into muscle definition, proportion, separation, vascularity and striations. In other words my montra is it's not about how much you can lift but how much you LOOK like you can lift. The ladies tend to like this build a lot more than the rolly polly power lifter build too :)

you're preaching to the choir, son...I was already NPC Mr. Harrisburg and First Place Heavyweight at the NPC Pennsylvania Cup and qualified for NPC Junior Nationals...like I said, wouldn't want you to get hurt ;)

Nice! I've been asked to compete but haven't. Growing up I was busy playing sports mostly hockey where I was playing semi-pro at one point.

Do you have a profile on bodybuilding.com or anything posting the competition pics?

thanks! :) this was back in 1997, so no posts...but I can bring pictures at the next meet or show if you'd like...or I'll let you you feel my arm, instead :laugh:

however, you should seriously consider competing, it was definitely a positive life-changing event for me and something you'll never regret doing...

thanks! :) this was back in 1997, so no posts...but I can bring pictures at the next meet or show if you'd like...or I'll let you you feel my arm, instead :laugh:

however, you should seriously consider competing, it was definitely a positive life-changing event for me and something you'll never regret doing...

haha I'd rather see pics :laugh:.

I was thinking about it but I'm a very strict about being natural and even the natural shows aren't natural. I call them "natural for now" shows. If you quit the juice a few months in advance and clean out your system you can fudge the test and appear natural. Could look damn good for a natural but really can't compete against ppl that have been taking pro-hormones. There is just too much of an edge.

Come on Justin, where is your sense of adventure? Feel Mr. Big's arm, go for it. :)

Maybe the ladies on here would like pictures Justin. :D

Yea all of the what...4 ladies on this site? :laugh:

Actually, I posted a pic of myself in the "show what you look like thread" (titled something like that) that was made a while back. The pic is a year or two old.

No, there are about 6 or 7 of us now. :)

I remember that picture. Maybe you should post some newer ones so we can see if this bodybuilding stuff is actually working, yeah... that's it...

;)

Back