• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm here.

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
Just made it here to Selfridge Air National Guard base. and im stayin at the new holiday inn untill i get an apartment. there having some kinda cruise in today and its really cool to see all the different cars. i have my dads csvt since mine has broken couplers and its not a DD. hope to meet some of you soon

good, bring your ass to my house ive got a problem tour im working on now:laugh:

lol the next few weeks are going to be busy as :censored::censored::censored::censored: for me. wanna come meet yall northerns though. how far is everyone from where im at? i have no idea about anything up here

btw Mi roads SUCK and so do most of the drivers. however i did see one silver svt contour as soon as i got off 94E.

I think I'm about 35 miles due west of you. I'll shoot you my number as well. Always a SVT being torn apart over here. :)

I think I'm about 35 miles due west of you. I'll shoot you my number as well. Always a SVT being torn apart over here. :)

should have come by last weekend reebs we cut one up at my house and it caught on fire bigtime, it was awsome!!!!LOL

Awsome John, glad you made it there safe brother, I told you the roads suck up there man:laugh:

I will see you at sz09 man, and yall look after him for us s.e guys. John is an awsome guy and I know he will fit right in there with yall. Ohh and Scott me and John are alot alike so he should make you laugh too:laugh::laugh:

About 40 mins here also. im not far from bagged and still have not seen his bagged svt.

My mom lives close to there though. about 10 mins.

look for somewhere to live right now.i dont get this shyt. you cant make a left turn WTF!?:shrug::mad: you have to like double back on your self to make a left turn. someone said its called a "MI left" and this 1-23 mile road. wth? did yall run out of names? lol jk yall. its nice up here. lookin forward to meetin yall:cool:

look for somewhere to live right now.i dont get this shyt. you cant make a left turn WTF!?:shrug::mad: you have to like double back on your self to make a left turn. someone said its called a "MI left" and this 1-23 mile road. wth? did yall run out of names? lol jk yall. its nice up here. lookin forward to meetin yall:cool:

bigger roads like Telegraph have whats called the "michigan left" Telegraph is basically a "mini-highway" You can go on telegraph north or south (they technically are two different roads), you can only turn right onto one of these streets and if you want to turn left on one, you have to turn right, and find an area where you can turn left.

Im around the area, Im over at bagged's house like 2-3 times a week so I probably will see you sometime while you are here. I wanna check out your SVT (provided you brought it with you).

Back