• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lotek Gauge Pods :: Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

diviniti

CEG'er
I recently contacted Lotek (www.gaugepods.com) to inquire about discount pricing for (bulk) orders. I was informed that they would need to get an idea of how many orders would be obtained, to give out the discount pricing quote.

I am also gaging interest on my DSM site, to try and get even more people interested and get the cost down even lower.

You would be purchasing directly through lotek, but you would be given a discount code to be entered at checkout. I believe they take paypal/credit/mo etc..

Their pricing for contour starts out at $44.00 for a black triple pod. Then any other color (Tan/Gray/MidBlue) is $7.99 more. Personally, I have tan interior, but I also have a can of tan dye so I am just going for a black pod and color it myself. Sure its only $8 more, but the can I already have.

So if you are interested please post in here so I can get an idea of the total amount of people interested (here and on dsm site).
I will tell them a final number by Friday, at which point they will figure out a discount price.

Hopefully they will kick the price down around $35 each.

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

contour2.jpg

EDIT
Lotek pricing for 30 people is @ 20% off the order!
This 30 person goal has already been met, but I am going to wait until Friday to see if more people get in on it
to make the cost lower.

EDIT AGAIN

Group buy is now in effect, and the max discount is 20% off. It is good for (1) week only! Until July 6th.

Lotek Pod Code: divinitiowns

20% off- ONLY Contour/Cougar/DSM pods!

Last edited:
I recently took part in a similar GB for the Cougar triple-gauge pod, and the product is just spectacular. Very good quality and perfect positioning of the gauges. I have no doubt that the Contour version won't be any less great. I highly recommend Lotek.

1. diviniti
2. icysvt
3. Pen_Two
4. my98SVTturbo
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA

1. diviniti
2. icysvt (midnight blue)
3. Pen_Two
4. my98SVTturbo
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA
7. Matt2kSVT
8. fornetti14 (midnight blue)
9.toursvt
Fixed mine :cool:

1. diviniti
3. Pen_Two (dark blue)
4. my98SVTturbo
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA (dark blue)
7. Matt2kSVT
9.toursvt

Fixed mine and Pen_Two's. Good idea, maybe Lotec would like to know what colors we'd like, since there is a price difference, before giving their price.

The color listed on the website is dark blue not midnight blue.

Thanks diviniti!

Last edited:
1. diviniti
3. Pen_Two (midnight blue)
4. my98SVTturbo
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA (midnight blue)
7. Matt2kSVT
9.toursvt
10. S2knott (midnight blue)

FYI, no colors that Lotek offer, match the Midnight Blue how it should. Search around the old forums and you'll see it talked about.

Order black and paint it yourself with PPG paint.

Thanks Tony. :)
I'll run a search and see if anyone posted about the color difference between the dark blue and the midnight blue.

1. diviniti
3. Pen_Two (midnight blue)
4. my98SVTturbo (midnight blue)
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA (midnight blue)
7. Matt2kSVT
9.toursvt
10. S2knott (midnight blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.