• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet ideas

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
What do you guys think? I'd like to have one so the NJ/Philly/NY area people can come.

What, where and when? Start throwing ideas out there.

I know we have a few new guys here: feel free to post any ideas, etc. that you have for a meet. Don't be shy. ;)

Hmm, depends when and where for me. September is no good since my brother is getting married at the end of it and we will be crazy with everything building up to it.

After that though im clear, just need to know in advance to call off work.

Labor Day Picnic!!!! :laugh:

Let me know what you want to do and I'll work around it!

Oh and my 21st is on the 17th! :cool:

fridays or saturdays are the two best days for me. pretty sure i wouldnt be able to make it any other day

any weekend as long as i have like a weeka notice so i can get off work and tell the gf shes coming. and you guys will finally get to see my jeep :)

With so much talk of alcohol, I think I'll have to stay home.

So far, September isn't a good choice for one person (iliveforsports), and Labor Day isn't a good choice for 2 people (iliveforsports, me).

umm no we have off monday for school that means i can drink thursday friday sat and sunday night. let the good times flow. haha i really dont drink that much

I'd be down for a meet on a Sunday, any other day I wouldn't be able to make it since I have to work. Unless it happens on a Wednesday cause that's my other day off.

Back