• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

photoshop request

DCHoeft

New CEG'er
i was wondering if anyone could photoshop this paintjob, without the dc logos and number, onto my contour

kenblock2.jpg

7.jpg

So you want snow camo and those wheels? Or the entire style, numbering and all?

That's a bit of a project man. If I had more time I'd give it a shot, but I unfortunately don't. (Says the guy still awake at quarter to 5 in th emorning). :laugh:

Wow, you do realize that is not a 5 min job right.

I have an idea that will save everyone’s time. Go to Wal-Mart buy that new spray paint that washes off, paint it and see for yourself.

i was wondering if anyone could photoshop this paintjob, without the dc logos and number, onto my contour

are you going to be sponsored by DC or something, or just want to blend in during the snowy months?

Jeebus...does no one actually read the posts? I'll give the guy credit for at least having the cojones to want something different AND posting the request here in the heartland of the hyper-judgemental. Would I paint my car like this? Probably not. Do I care if he paints his like this? I'd like to see something new for our cars. So yeah, I think I'd like to see a 'chop of it too. And remember, he's trying to find out how it would look BEFORE he does this. It's just a pic for cripe's sake! :crazy:

If you want people to do a good photochop for you, you have to give them better quality materials to work with. For instance, you can't give a 3/4's view of your car and a head on shot of wheels and expect people to slap them together. Try to find a car with the wheels at a similar angle, then it will be easier.

Back