• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Random SVT & Contour Stuff

Eric L

CEG'er
Sadly the car is gone, traded off for my 2008 Acura TL. But since it was traded and not sold outright, the parts stayed with me and now I offer them to you.

PM for more info, include e-mail address if requesting more pics. Payment is preferred through PayPal, but we may be able to work out other arrangements if necessary. All items are in Kansas City area, local pickup may be an option too. Shipping will be either USPS with delivery confirmation or UPS, depending on the size.

For some reason I can't get the photos to upload on here, so here is my Flickr page with pics of everything. http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclewin/

1) LH - OE 98-00 Headlight: Did not leak, no broken anything, slightly faded/ hazed but was off the car and in garage since at least 2005. $50 + shipping

2) Covercraft SVT front end mask #MM42017. Used once, may still have some bugs on it, but it is folded in the box and I didn't want to get it out. New from Amazon $93.66 $50 + shipping Sold

3) GTS Smoked Headlight Covers . New ~$57 $25 + shipping Sold

4) 98-00 Silver Frost Gas Tank Housing, mint condition. $20 + shipping

5) Stock SVT Airbox only. $25 + shipping

6) Stock 2000 Rear sail panels. $15 + shipping

7) 98-00 Rear Chrome Trim w/ emblem. $10 + shipping

8) Black VooDoo Shift Knob. $50 shippied Sold

9) Inner Trunk Trim panel - I have 3 of these
A) With doors, 9/10 condition $100 + shipping
B) W/out doors 8/10 condition $50 + shipping
C) W/out doors 7/10 condition $40 + shipping

10) Stock SVT shifter w/ new e-clip 15+ shipping

Pics now in link above.
11) Brand New Stock, OE Ford SVT Floor mat Set-4 pieces - Midnight Blue $150 + shipping Sold

12) Used SVT Mats, good condition, never used in winter - Midnight Blue - Front Only $75 + shipping

Pics available upon request

13) 2.5 OE Ford Sending Unit with fuel pump I will include a new OE lock-ring too - New in Box Ford part #XS2Z-9H307-AG. Ford lists as fitting 1999 (from 5/03/99 on) 2.5 and 2.0. I bought it for my 2000 SVT, so I cannot guarantee the fit, but with the part # you can check with any ford dealer. Ford list is $259.86. $100 + shipping

More stuff will come later, just want to get the big stuff out of the way for now.

Hey everybody, thanks for the interest. I have replied via PM or e-mail to everybody (I Think) if I have missed someone, let me know.

I have updated the above list and added pics of the mats. They were in the box and got a little mis-shapen, they are out and relaxing now and hope to have better pics up soon. The new ones have had interest though.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back