• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Skunkworks meet?

You frickers had to do it on Saturday! Well, I still can make it out to Woodward if I get everything put back together in time. :) I'll call someone to find out whats happening.

Reebs

You bringing my Skis old man? Atleast bring that one if you can soo i can take a look at it.

I wanna see was damage to a 1300 dollar ski looks like

:rolleyes: rollieyes :rolleyes:

it was a joke. maybe you should have had them ship you a sense of humor with that turbo kit.

btw, when you're all done, you want to race for some money?

bowrofl.gif

it was a joke. maybe you should have had them ship you a sense of humor with that turbo kit.

btw, when you're all done, you want to race for some money?

bowrofl.gif

That comes with the upgraded kit. He doesn't have that much money :)

"Ding-Ding", back on topic:laugh:

JD and I will be "contouravaning" all the way from his house and will arrive a bit after 1:30 p.m. I'd like to ask someone a favor for tomorrow...please bring a camera so I can snap some shots of my car and copy and paste the pics from here over to the Mini site, I'd GREATLY appreciate it:cool:

BTW, I'm not bragging so don't take this the wrong way, but my exhaust is AWESOME:drool: :drool: :drool: I ended up going to PF&E which is right next to Selfridge and the owner Gary personally took care of my ride and it shows, the welds are VERY nice indeed. He used the stock flexpipe because he said the design was very good. The piping is stainless T304 (2.5") all the way back and leads into a nice polished ss Magnaflow muffer capped off by the "cherry on top", a Pypes flattened out oval tip, you've gotta see this thing inperson! Then there's the sound, OMG! No rear cat and no resonater, just the symphony of a 1.6L turbo with a great exhaust, I didn't even listen to the radio on my way home from work today!

Last edited:
You have some serious issues! And were just added to my ignore list. Get over yourself.

Ahhh Booo Freaking HOOOO........

Your such a little whiney *****!!!! Dude does your mom(opps roommates) pack your ****ing lunch for you when you go to work? Seriously you're like a freaking 2 year old. Bla your crapping on my thread. Don't like it? don't post.

Back