• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some new Pics

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
Went out and snapped a few shots this afternoon. Yeah, I know I have a line hanging under the car. Just noticed it at the park.

I have some plans for center caps but no idea if I'll get the parts on time.

Here's the pics:

Contour2007.jpg

Contour2007-2.jpg

More at SZ07 :cool:

vera niiiiiiice

Hey billdo, I have Ford logo centercap overlays fresh from parkedcar if you want them.
That way you can put the SVT centercaps on, but not feel like a poser. :)

vera niiiiiiice

Hey billdo, I have Ford logo centercap overlays fresh from parkedcar if you want them.

I think Ford Mo Co Bewbs look better and less wasteful:shrug::laugh:
Kind offer, but I have a design of my own ready ;)

vera niiiiiiice

I had that issue with my old Pre98. Some kid with a Honda civic with an effed up body kit called me a ricer because I had SVT wheels on my GL...

They are SVT wheels, that doesnt make the car an SVT, and I clearly pointed that out to people when they would ask.

Thanks everyone! I take care of her best I can. Mine til it dies.

Here's a few more to show off the foglights. These weren't planned, no tripod, so I did what I could about the blurriness.

Contour2007-6.jpg

Contour2007-4.jpg

Contour2007-5.jpg

Last edited:
Subtle and clean!

Subtle and clean!

I like the unique touches on your ride Pre, like the V6 logo in the grill, the www.contour.org sticker on the usually faded windshield moldings and ofcoarse the rims, but where are the centercaps?

They're MIA my man! I'm ordering those shortly, not really sure if they'll make it before SZ07 though. It's not much of a secret and not much of a mod, but what do you guys think of these ideas for a center cap design? I'd feel like a poser wearing SVT shoes on an SE!

pre98logos2.jpg

I'm sportin' the SVT center caps on my mystique... So there! ;)

I'm gonna have to have a chat with you when I get my Pre-98 tour on Monday so I can figure out what aesthetic things to do... I know I really shouldn't mod both cars but an exhaust is in the works already... :D

EDIT: Bill, we need to find you a set of SVT caliper brackets so you can run the larger rotors. Definitely a big improvement... We'll have another rochester meet and put them on...

They're MIA my man! I'm ordering those shortly, not really sure if they'll make it before SZ07 though. It's not much of a secret and not much of a mod, but what do you guys think of these ideas for a center cap design? I'd feel like a poser wearing SVT shoes on an SE!

Those are some great pics! What kind of exhaust setup is that, and Have you done any interior mods, and interior pics?

Those centercap designs are pretty cool. I have E1's on my SE for the summer and I don't feel like a poser. :shrug: Then again, I also have an SVT :laugh:

Last edited:
Back