• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

Crap, now I did it..... :nonono:. I might have to charge $1 a cup with "all you can drink" :laugh:

Well there are many random things to do around here. I know i can get a Dyno day but he will only do a group price with a good rough estimate of cars plus its only 5 min away from summit racing. There are also local car shows and we could invade them with contours like the VW guys do. Just an idea i will talk it over more with malcolm.

Billy

Crap, now I did it..... :nonono:. I might have to charge $1 a cup with "all you can drink" :laugh:

What if a guy brings his own cup...

Like this one ;) (random chick pulling on mug, found it on google images)

P1030803.JPG

Well there are many random things to do around here. I know i can get a Dyno day but he will only do a group price with a good rough estimate of cars plus its only 5 min away from summit racing. There are also local car shows and we could invade them with contours like the VW guys do. Just an idea i will talk it over more with malcolm.

Billy

For SZ09 we were able to get a near perfect list of those who wanted to dyno at the mobile dyno during the Show 'n Shine. I'm sure, since the dyno is so close to Summit, we might be able to do something similar this year.

Hahahaha ^ "big cup" was funny. But no, you will only get the cups I supply ;)

It will either be this cup:
80930623.jpg

OR, these cups:
photo.jpg

Oh ••••, I just saw that a few days ago...... That was something everyone has to see at least once..... :puke:

Oh ••••, I just saw that a few days ago...... That was something everyone has to see at least once..... :puke:

It just goes to show, if you're into Blu you're into poo.

Really, did we need a 2g1c reference in the SZ11 thread? I'm not sure if I am going to make it... :)

I was talking about PP and I sharing a cup of beer because we're girls and therefore lightweights that can't hold our alcohol.
You're all sickos! not me!
:laugh:

Just a quick update, I am currently waiting to hear back from Nelsons Ledges roadcourse to see if they have their 2011 schedule available. Once I hear back from them I will be posting the dates for SZ2011.

How far is that from Akron?
BeaverRun is only 1 hr. from Akron. Easy drive, straight Turnpike and they do nice events called Flat-out Fridays where you just get to have some fun on the course for a reasonable rate.
Let me know if you want me to call them and I can do next week.
-J

Back