• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The new whip, with pics!

SVTcontourSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I've been looking around for the past few months for a CSVT or anything else that caught my fancy and finally caved in when I came across this stang. It's an 01 vert, with 49,000 miles. Roush body kit, Saleen supercharger and intercooler, along with the saleen light bar. It's in great shape all around, not perfect but will be with in the next few months. Not sure if im digging the alteza's or the supercharged badging but its fine for now. Big step up from my ford ranger edge! Anyways not the greatest pics but enjoy.
PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Not digging the Altezzas or the front grill, but otherwise sweet!!!

agree 100% front grille is so off balance for the color of the car and whatnot, swap in a stock one, get a Mach1 lip on the front bumper and take off the GT badge find some different/better tails and that thing will be bangin'

Debage the car, get rid of the altezzas, the chrome grill. And finally the chrome inserts on the back bumper and change them to flat black. After that your set! For athetics that is...

Yea im not a fan of the taillights either, looks like some highschool ricer bull****! I just put the chrome inserts in the back bumper so those are deffinetly staying, and the grill im still not to sure about, because I know a stock one wouldent do it for me....keep the feedback coming!

Tail lights, grill, and wheelswap and you're good to go! love the side exit exhausts!

Not Feel'n the car at all IMHO... I'm sure it scoots pretty good, but I'm just not feel'n the knock off Roush kit, or the knock off cobra wheels. I had a Roush a couple years ago, and I've never seen a Roush kit that looked like that at all. Post Whore'n so pics to show what I mean.:laugh:
240713811fullqn9.jpg

24071385fullnf1.jpg

240713812fullsq8.jpg

csvt2200 i'm not digg'in your spoiler at all.I think it would look sweet w/a cobra R spoiler and then add some fog lights from a regular GT. Iunno why i like fog lights so much, but they do seem to add to the car. And they look cool when on wit just your parking lights.

novellino21, I don't have that car anymore as stated in my post. The spoiler was a stock Roush spoiler, and I did add some fogs before I sold it. Thanks

I guess I should have stated it was a roush style body kit. Maybe not as nice as the real Roush kit but it still looks good to me. I think I scored a great deal on her, and couldent pass it up.

Back