• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

THE STEEDA NEEDS TO LEARN TO DRIVE

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
pics are horrible but you get the idea ill get clear pics up later we were in a hurry
0477d962.jpg

9f1ae9e9.jpg

Ohhhhhh but I thought "THE STEEDA" was awsome:nonono:

Seriously though, I feel for the csvt, I hate seeing a car look like that!

Send me the wheels! Yes I'm vulturerizing the thread!
I guess I should ask if you guys are parting or rebuilding?

Rebuilding. All it needs is a fender which he just got from me in t red, a headlight, and a respray on part of the front bumper cover.

car is fixed thanks for the quick fender reebs your the man
i had a new set of lights
bumper cover really doesnt look to bad
needs a new headlight mounting bracket his got cracked but he has one at home so no biggie

maybe you just didnt use the autofocus feature or something Scott.

May i ask... was this a DERRR on Jason's part? or a DERRR on some other dumb ass driver's part?

def. a big steeda derrr
as for the camera man i dont know i read the book and i still have no idea how to use it?sometimes there good and sometimes .....well you know:laugh:

def. a big steeda derrr
as for the camera man i dont know i read the book and i still have no idea how to use it?sometimes there good and sometimes .....well you know:laugh:
now this thread needs a :troutslap: and a :nonono:

No problem man. Glad to lend a fender. :) And I thought that new set of lights was going to me with a deal for my projectors Scott?!?!?! :D

i got a hightowered set for you
i planned on talking to you about it at D and B your going right???

i got a hightowered set for you
i planned on talking to you about it at D and B your going right???

Probably not going to be able to make it to D and B sadly. But give me a call sometime. Did that fender clean up decent? I can't believe you guys are already done! You just picked it up!

Back