• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Well CEG, it has been fun

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
I watched my SVT of 4 years drive away today

100_0538.jpg

100_0539.jpg

Its definetely been a crazy ride herre on CEG, I'm sure anyone that was here around the time I signed up can remember that. I could go on and on with this post, but I wont.

With that being said, here is my good bye, lol;

100_0536.jpg

Hopefully someone has it that will truely take care of it! Are we going to see it around?

I told the new owner about CEG, he said hes already signed up. And will be taking pics of his new 2.5L turbo svt and 3L svt.

He definetely showed interest, in doing the 3L. So i'm sure it'll be around.

:cry:
I remember watching mine drive away, it sucked.
Then I got my audi and discovered the forums suck.
So I still kick it here, much to everyones dismay.

I genuinely got sad when I saw this post.

Loved that car Rawburt, some good times in it, hope you plan on trolling around sometimes.

I watched my SVT of 4 years drive away today

Its definetely been a crazy ride herre on CEG, I'm sure anyone that was here around the time I signed up can remember that. I could go on and on with this post, but I wont.

With that being said, here is my good bye, lol;

I was real sad when I saw my '87 Mustang GT leave my house too. 20 years of ownership, a lot of work, parts and fun went into it, but theres always a time we all have to move on.

Did you see the word "gay" anywhere in my post? Someone's a bit defensive.

Maybe but he doesn't know you good enough to allow that to be a joke to him.

Thats just my guess but hey your the one commenting about him. Do you know him well enough?

Well bye rawbutt.

I've been on 2 different forums since the Tour....and I still come here everyday. This is definitely the tightest group/forum in the world.:cool:

Maybe but he doesn't know you good enough to allow that to be a joke to him.

Thats just my guess but hey your the one commenting about him. Do you know him well enough?

Well bye rawbutt.

Welcome to the internet. Please make your way to the nearest...
XRF-EmerExitMain.jpg

Back