• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes, since I have one now...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
When is our next get together? Seeing as how it's cold and crappy...bringing your babies (read:Contour) isn't a requirement. I'd just like to hang out with everyone and make good on that having a drink with the local CEGers that I was abruptly unable to make last December.

Considering my schedule is a pain in my ass...It looks like I'm only able to make the next 3 weekends (Sat-Sun) After that, I'm only off during the week for a month. Which means I can only harass poor Christine and Ken. :laugh:

We don't mind you harassing us. :laugh: Just make sure the next time that you sleep over, park closer or leave me the keys. ;)
How about a March 3rd meet?
Where?

What's a good central point for Alan, Paul, Ian, and you?

I have no damned idea what's out there.

(Also anything that makes me avoid the PA turnpike.)

Edit:
I'll even bring "The Hat."

Last edited:
I don't think you can avoid the turnpike unless you come all the way down Rt 80. That would put you farther out of your way though.

I believe The Coliseum is pretty much central for us.
Let me take a look at the map and see what else I can come up with.

Well, I think if I remember correctly, the Coliseum is a bit over 2 hours from me. Not sure how far it is for the rest of you.

Ian, you better go. That's when you get your Mesh and Exhaust. :p

I don't mind the drive, but I'll have to change my oil relatively soon.

yeah im coming!!! duh unless i have sumthing going on u better let me kno early enough. Dont care how far i have to drive. def have to change my trans fluid and probally get all the metal out fo there

Oh, this is obviously opened for everyone. I don't want this to seem like it's only for a select few. If someone can't make it, that's Ok. No hard feelings.

So, as of now it's looking like March 3rd. Not sure of the location, but it might be the Coliseum. I didn't attend that one, so I don't know how the food was.

I think this calls for a Port Clinton / Cabelas meet. Large steak sandwiches and dead animals what else could a redneck ask for hehehehe.

well if you like 2 pound cheese steaks than port clinton is the place to be!!!!! A stop at Cabelas is definatley needed on the way home to unload if you know what I mean hehehehe

We don't mind you harassing us. :laugh: Just make sure the next time that you sleep over, park closer or leave me the keys. ;)
How about a March 3rd meet?
Where?

Oh here's a novel idea, why not the Arnold's meet that Terri has been trying to set up? :shrug: :shrug:

Oh here's a novel idea, why not the Arnold's meet that Terri has been trying to set up? :shrug: :shrug:

What's everyone think?

It's kinda far for Glenn, he's already traveling two hours. IIRC, Arnold's in a bit over an hour from my house.

Otherwise, Port Clinton sounds good. The cheese steaks are massive and so are the fries, they're good too.

Oh, so everybody's too lazy to come see me but not you? :p :shrug: :laugh:
We're talking electric go-karts here people. Indoors!:laugh: :laugh:

I may be out for the 4th. Looks like Ken will have to go into work. :( I'll know for sure early next week.
I'm still in for the 3rd.

Last edited:
Ok, so who's all going to this one? It's been a while since I've seen some of your mugs.

Christine suggested:

PORT CLINTON HOTEL
231 Center Street (Route 61)
Port Clinton, PA 19549

Allen, that's about a half hour from Reading.
Probably about an hour for Paul if I picked the right Harrisburg.
Ian, since you don't care how far you drive...I didn't check. :p

Last edited:
Back