• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You people are...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
b-o-r-i-n-g! :zzz:

:laugh:

What's going on guys?

not much. got all my hours in early this week so I have the day off. was just out driving the turbo car. going to take it back to the storage unit and then take the SVT for a drive as I haven't driven it in a long time. actually I don't remember the last time I drive it.

Has been a little quiet in here lately.

Me, well college keeps me busy. Kinda sick, probably from being out in the rain last friday and saturday nights. No home game this weekend, which is disappointing, but im going to catch up on some reading during the day and well have fun at night. Ian is probably coming up tomorrow night. Should be a good time.

Met with kidSVT earlier this week to take a look at the car. I really miss my CSVT.

Family just moved to a new rental house in Cali. The last place they had to move out of cause the owner had to move back in. The new place is much bigger and a lot nicer. They are able to get all their stuff out of storage now and when I go visit I will be able to sleep in a bed instead of on the couch.

Here at work as usual... a bit slow today, had a chance to jump on for a few

You're always at work! Time for a much needed vacation. At least it's a bit slow today AND it's Friday. :)

Good news about the bigger place in Cali!
You're really into PS football ... :cool:
Ian is coming!??!? :yikes: You're all in trouble now!
Are you and Ian going to lend Andrew a hand with his car?

What kind of wheels Andy?

How many miles have you put on the SVT since you bought it Brian?

How many miles have you put on the SVT since you bought it Brian?

in just over a year I have put ~10k on it. sittting at 50150 give or take right now. that is why I stopped driving it so much as I was driving it almost daily to work in good weather. Of course it went to SZ also ...

and as for the other car the 3L went in at 95k and the turbo not to long after. it is now over 98k.

I've been sick for the past 8 days and there's been a "fun" project at work.

Can't wait to get out, order parts, get the car on the road hopefully before it sleeps after the first snow.

I've been sick for the past 8 days and there's been a "fun" project at work.

I bet you have allergies again, just like we all had this past spring.
Mike and I were in rough shape last week, especially over the weekend.
Alavert helped a lot.
Have you been taking Alavert to help with your symptoms?
That seemed to help you back in May when I recommended it then, right?

My allergies are bad right now too. I haven't tried Alavert, maybe I should if it works well for you guys.
Feel better Matt!

Not bad Brian. At least you are enjoying the SVT. :cool:

it is a combination of factors. I got sick Thursday and took Friday off. Allergies were provoked by sleeping over my friend's very wet new house in NY last weekend (hot tub burst a pipe Friday night; ceiling fell down during the housewarming party Saturday) which complicated the sickness. I was doing better till yesterday when I had some bad food.

Attachments

• kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey, boring would be nice!!!:laugh:
I'm teaching, got made Math Dept. head, :help:, still Sr. Class sponsor, so I'm planning homecoming:rolleyes:, and my daughters Sr. project (A fundraiser haunted house:eek:) was just picked up by local newspapers, so that's kinda exploding outta control, and it starts next weekend. :crazy: Also finally getting to hook up with Jonathan Sun to do his O2's Sunday. Been so crazy that we haven't been able to get a good mutual time. So yes, Christine, I'll take a double shot of boring, please, with whipped cream on top. :laugh:

It's football season and we haven't had a meet in awhile... we need to revisit a certain restaraunt that is staffed by plastics near KOP. :shrug:

or maybe not :crazy:

Back