Print Thread
F
FJI Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Help!
Blew my transaxle last night at Bandimere. Was running well made it through the first two rounds in Sport Compact class but then all went bad! Can anyone recommend a good shop in the Longmont area? I just moved here and do not know the local shops quality.
Thanks

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I had the same prob. I asked the same question. I got no answer. There is a shop in FT Collins, cant rember the name, do a search in this forum titled "new speed shop in SLC" the shop get's named there. Good luck, let me know where you take it and how it goes.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
The name of the shop in Ft. Collins is Gooding Performance. They are good guys if you don't need the car back quick they can work with you and make it a bit cheaper, which is waht they did with me and my 3.0L swap.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Do you have a ph# or web adress for them?

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
how much did they charge for your 3 liter swap? did it run right when you got it?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
For my 3L it came to about 3g's but I had them do everything(that includes engine, new LIM for injectors, DMD, just check my mods)! The engine was pretty much brand new one I got it back like it had been in the acid bath or whatever. Yeah the engine ran perfect once I got the car back, just a issue with the Pro-Flow not being calibrated correctly, but once I got that taken care of passed emissions and everything better than most new cars.

I have had Goodding do two engines on my cars my Ford and then the Audi, both were done right the first time and they are great guys as I mentioned before. I mean what mechanic do you know who lets you borrow his car(a lifted 84 Chevy truck w/ new paint and everything) while he is working on your car?

They don't have a website, but their phone number is (970)482-2773. They are right off the freeway so it's easy for you Denver/Longmont guys to get to it.

Oh and Kingpin they can do you DMD if you want them too.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
audiboi, can they re-build me a tranny w/ lsd, and updates?

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Ummmm. . . I'm not too sure on that one give them a call and ask for Randy, tell him your situation and he will let you know! My guess would be yes. . .

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard