I replaced my 99 tour 4cyl tour w/ a 03 mustang

Speed its quick decently fast to 40 overall its what i expected and i have drove an svt and my mustang is absolutly quicker and i have an ATX

Handling it defintly corners nice in a somewhat sharp curve by my house if i was goin 25 in the tour i would be in danger of crashing i can go 40 in the stang and stick like glue.

Bucket seats are comfortable and nice looking if you get the 2 tone ones

Car does not get tossed around from wind on the highway like the tour u can cruise at 85 w/ no issues at all

Gas mileage if u drive like an ass 16/25 if u drive normal 19/28

Its RWD making it fun as far as mods there is laot you can do the gt exhaust bolts rite on u can get them for $100 if you wnated they have a 11psi procharger intercooled supercharger and vortech maks a kit..

Best mod get 3.73 gears costs arond 650-1050 w/ instilation depending on were u get parts and instalation.. Best mod ever your car will be liek a rocket off the line u will loose osme top end power

Overall its a fun car it gets looks most people dont know [censored] about cars and tihnk it costs alot more tahn it did

99 Silver frost Contour LX ztec..(RIP March 24th 2004 at 92,376 miles ) timing belt snaped goin 45 New whip 2003 Silver Mustang