Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1045290 09/12/04 05:58 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I don't like that everyone decided to rip him a new one. He's been through alot. And I feel that the guilt he is going thru is punishment enough. I think this should be locked and erased.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1045291 09/12/04 04:26 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I don't think it should get locked at all... the problem that people have with it is he came in here crying about how he "missed his car and missed the CEG" and soaked up the sympathy from people who had NO idea what the real story behind it was. I know a few of you knew what really went down but just 'cause he's your boy doesn't mean that he didn't royally f**k up and shouldn't hear about it. Don't get upset because people are calling him out... get mad at your boy for not being straight-up. He'd have probably gotten a lot less flames if he'd done that in the first place.

Do I feel bad for the guy??? A little. I can't imagine what he's going through, and he's gonna have to live with the fact that his stupid BS decision cost his friend his life. More than likely he's gonna have a lot of time to think about it while he's sitting in jail. I feel very bad for the family that lost a 22-year old kid because of nothing more than stupidity.

If you ask me, this thread should be stuck to the top of the page as a reminder of what happens when you make dumb decisions.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
#1045292 09/12/04 05:35 PM
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I don't like that everyone decided to rip him a new one. He's been through alot. And I feel that the guilt he is going thru is punishment enough. I think this should be locked and erased.

I have no plans on locking this thread. This thread should be a reminder of what can happen when driving under the influence.

-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
#1045293 09/12/04 06:25 PM
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T

You're entitled not to like it. People wouldn't feel as angry about this as they do if he had come back saying "I miss my friend, and it's my fault." But he didn't. He misses his car and the CEG. Intentional or not, he mislead us all. That's immature and shows a compolete lack of integrity.

Do you really think guilt is punishment enough? Please go explain that to the family of the deceased. Let me remind you something you inconsiderate, immature fu(ktard. A 22 year old kid with the rest of his life ripped away from him and his family is dead. His family will be scarred for the rest of thier lives because of it.

What if it was your brother, or you son? Would you still think guilt is enough punishment?

You want to drink and drive? At least know your limits. That's why it went to age 21. Too many kids were killing themselves and thier friends. Or innocent bystanders. The driver is 19. He's to young to even know what his own limits are. What he did know is that he went out and drank, against the law. The he drove while intoxicated, again breaking the law. Add speeding, the 3rd offence. The resulting accident kills someone all to young. So finally add this to the first three crimes:

OUIL/OWI
w/
Death/Injury
�§625(4)&(5)
Felony

Fine/Jail/

Comm Svc: Death - prison up to 15 years OR $2,500-$10,000 fine, or both.

Injury -prison up to 5 years OR $1,000-$5,000 fine OR both.

Emergency Responder Death-prison up to 20 years or $2,500 to $10,000 fine, or both.

Licensing: minimum 1 year revocation/denial

Plate conf: Required

Immob: Required up to 180 days [90-180 days if prior 653a(3)]

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
#1045294 09/12/04 07:20 PM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by e1flakedsvt:
I miss my car, and I miss the CEG. x1000

Incredible, what an simply unbelievable, incredible, selfish post.

I'm not gonna write a book, but to whoever said he's any less responsible because his friend was drunk too, that thought is beyond belief! As has been said before, he made a decision to drive drunk and his friend died for it. What a (censored) waste of 2 lives.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
#1045295 09/12/04 08:12 PM
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I just read the article and all I have to say is what a shame things had to happen the way they did. Seems like the guy and his friend were just out having a good time and over did it. I can't say that I agree his decision to drink and drive or with the way he made his post but I'm not gonna bash the guy. My prayers go out to the family of the deceased.

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
#1045296 09/12/04 10:18 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Trapps:

You're entitled not to like it. People wouldn't feel as angry about this as they do if he had come back saying "I miss my friend, and it's my fault." But he didn't. He misses his car and the CEG. Intentional or not, he mislead us all. That's immature and shows a compolete lack of integrity.

Do you really think guilt is punishment enough? Please go explain that to the family of the deceased. Let me remind you something you inconsiderate, immature fu(ktard. A 22 year old kid with the rest of his life ripped away from him and his family is dead. His family will be scarred for the rest of thier lives because of it.

What if it was your brother, or you son? Would you still think guilt is enough punishment?

You want to drink and drive? At least know your limits. That's why it went to age 21. Too many kids were killing themselves and thier friends. Or innocent bystanders. The driver is 19. He's to young to even know what his own limits are. What he did know is that he went out and drank, against the law. The he drove while intoxicated, again breaking the law. Add speeding, the 3rd offence. The resulting accident kills someone all to young. So finally add this to the first three crimes:

OUIL/OWI
w/
Death/Injury
�§625(4)&(5)
Felony

Fine/Jail/

Comm Svc: Death - prison up to 15 years OR $2,500-$10,000 fine, or both.

Injury -prison up to 5 years OR $1,000-$5,000 fine OR both.

Emergency Responder Death-prison up to 20 years or $2,500 to $10,000 fine, or both.

Licensing: minimum 1 year revocation/denial

Plate conf: Required

Immob: Required up to 180 days [90-180 days if prior 653a(3)]

I meant punishment enough in the sense that we don't need to rant on and on about this. I am not condoning sh!t. Reverse the roles and say what you want, but none of us have any idea what he is going through. We can lose our loved ones and have hatred toward him. And if I had lost someone to a drunk driver I would too. And I am pissed that he didn't say I miss my friend, but well I don't even want to imagine what is going on in his head. I also knew from his very first post, the whole story, and I said NOTHING! I wasn't pissed. How many of us could come on here and say "�¿a I killed him"

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1045297 09/13/04 02:26 AM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
How many of us could come on here and say "�¿a I killed him"

thats my point. you guys have very little idea how hard admission of guilt can be in this type of situation (i do, as it's what my degree is in). by him even coming on here and showing his face again, he more than likely knew that people would find out what happened. it was likely his way of easing into public admission of his guilt.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1045298 09/13/04 06:56 AM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
well he just ruined a good portion of is life, and the law will ensure that. Horrible, horrible thing to do. With that said, no need to yell at him here. I've probably come close to his actions, well not the speeding on top of it. I guess that means I a [censored] too, not that he's anymore ok...

I don't know, I guess I mean here goes the guys life down the tubes, jail, dead friend, insane guilt, friends family... there just isn't really a need to bash him, he's [censored].

As far as the original posts, I think shock is responsible, as well as loneliness. I mean he probably wanted us to figure out what happened. He's going to be alone with everything for a long time.

no, I'm not justifing anything. It was a horrible thing to do, but still I can't but say if you read this, I'm sorry, and I'll be praying for you man.

2.5L MTX-75 SE
#1045299 09/13/04 07:04 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by steve-o:

As far as the original posts, I think shock is responsible, as well as loneliness. I mean he probably wanted us to figure out what happened. He's going to be alone with everything for a long time.

Also, if he has a decent attorney, I'm sure he's been advised against talking about the accident.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard