Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1148095 01/18/05 04:11 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I hope to have registration open here within a week. Keep your eyes open.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
#1148096 01/18/05 05:33 PM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

good to hear. any news on events?

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#1148097 01/18/05 08:12 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by auiotour:

On the phone right now with Dynotech

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1148098 01/18/05 08:35 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
what are they saying? I want a play by play..
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by auiotour:

On the phone right now with Dynotech

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
#1148099 01/18/05 08:43 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Good news.. May 20th is open for a Dyno Day.. Jim and I will get together tonight to discuss payment options/arrangements, and open Registration. Keep a close eye for a new SZ05 Registration thread!!

Mark

#1148100 01/25/05 07:32 AM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Looks like everything is going along good guys, but if I may add a few suggestions/ideas. Is there anything else planned for Saturday? The day seems kinda of short, and that probaly will be the first full day for alot of folks that are travelin. Show in shin is cool, but it seems at that point we have already checked out each others cars 50 times or so. So after about a 1/2 hour-hour of the SS you have seen everything at least twice. I remember talks of the Corvette meusem and go karts. The scca thing would be Sunday right? I'm sure you have all thought this out, and I know price is a issue. Just a suggestion.

Another thing, I tink it would be cool if we could get some more veterans and vendors out there to come. Specificly Terry Haines. Its strange the only speed shop dedicated to the Contour, does not attend the only show for the Contour. Maybe a free admission, just about everyone owes him a little something around here. I know that you have tried in the past, but he mentioned to me last that he thought a select few people would "twist the knife" a little more. Those being the ones that had bad experiences. There can't be many. We can try to talk him into it. Also I am sure you have thought of this as well, but talking to the shops around that sell Contour products to maybe chip in a gift certificate or product of choice, i.e. cta,sp,SS(I know),Tce,performance fords,Adc etc.. and I can talk to CF1. Just a few ideas.Keep up the good work. I will see what I can do as well.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
#1148101 01/25/05 02:00 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Looks like everything is going along good guys, but if I may add a few suggestions/ideas. Is there anything else planned for Saturday? The day seems kinda of short, and that probaly will be the first full day for alot of folks that are travelin. Show in shin is cool, but it seems at that point we have already checked out each others cars 50 times or so. So after about a 1/2 hour-hour of the SS you have seen everything at least twice. I remember talks of the Corvette meusem and go karts. The scca thing would be Sunday right? I'm sure you have all thought this out, and I know price is a issue. Just a suggestion.

Another thing, I tink it would be cool if we could get some more veterans and vendors out there to come. Specificly Terry Haines. Its strange the only speed shop dedicated to the Contour, does not attend the only show for the Contour. Maybe a free admission, just about everyone owes him a little something around here. I know that you have tried in the past, but he mentioned to me last that he thought a select few people would "twist the knife" a little more. Those being the ones that had bad experiences. There can't be many. We can try to talk him into it. Also I am sure you have thought of this as well, but talking to the shops around that sell Contour products to maybe chip in a gift certificate or product of choice, i.e. cta,sp,SS(I know),Tce,performance fords,Adc etc.. and I can talk to CF1. Just a few ideas.Keep up the good work. I will see what I can do as well.

livinsvt - I will PM you with some ideas/thoughts.

You bring up some good points, and all have been taken into consideration, and still are being taken into consideration. Saturday will be the day of the show-n-shine. Saturday is also the day of the banquet, and we're planning on having a cruise that night. We wanted to get all of the events planned out and set in stone so we could set up registration. Now that people are signing up and paying, we're now going to start looking at door prizes, plaques, trophies, etc.. This event will definitely not be a disappointment!!

Mark

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard