Quote:

Oh sweet lord!!!!!!!! Red This is what i wanted to begin with! This is ever so tempting. All i can say is if the HVAC was included... i would be a sucker considering the rest of my interior is done in red.

HVAC is not included, however I can see how much extra to add them if people would like.

Quote:

just red eh? Any other color avail? This thread definatly needs some pics though in order to get some interest.

Also I'm sure you would want them to offer the complete set as there are many ppl looking for all 3(gauges, HVAC, light switch)

Other colors include blue, yellow, orange, along with the red already mentioned. I didn't mention the other colors earlier because I had to get verification different colors wouldn't change the price. I will also have to call ImportIntelligence back about making the other pieces.

Quote:

I would suggest have them make clear number gauges, at least as one of the options. That way, you can insert whatever color LEDs and get the color you want. Getting tired of blue? Change them to red, amber, etc.

They do not have the color "clear" available. However when I call to inquire about the hvac and light replacements I'll see if there is any way to do clear.

99 Contour SVT needs a little lovin'