Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Put me down for a set of red ones, that look stock during the day. Also hvac, and head light piece if they come with it.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Ohh man does this go back some time when BNM was doing these Gauges,

I wont forget my 1st set of White/blue..

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
V
vpogv Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Was in touch with ImportIntelligence again. Unfortunately their equipment they use does not allow for a large enough diameter for the switches. So he said he wouldn't be able to produce these. Now, I'm going to have to take a look to see what can be done about this. Perhaps he can just make the piece and leave it to each person to modify the hole. Let me check it out and I'll post back with you all. I apologize about the delay.

99 Contour SVT needs a little lovin'
V
vpogv Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Anybody else interested in just the gauge cluster? Looks like that is all that will be included in this group buy for now.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I am in, I want white faces with red numbers, and white for any lines (like lines to represent speed and tach) and red for the the rpm warning area. I can send pic if you need it.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
V
vpogv Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by auiotour:
I am in, I want white faces with red numbers, and white for any lines (like lines to represent speed and tach) and red for the the rpm warning area. I can send pic if you need it.

Gauge will light up all the same as in all red or all blue. They do not have the ability to do multiple colors like indiglo.

V
vpogv Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
I will give this another week and if there isn't more interest I'll notify the 2 confirmed buyers and give them the information they need.

V
vpogv Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Ok, well there is not enough interest to get the discount, needed 10. If those who posted saying they want the gauges still do, let me know and I'll get you squared away with the details as well as let ImportIntelligence know what you want. Otherwise I'll wait until better prices can be done.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard