Yo! Im here Im here.

Its all my bad. My apologies to many of you for waiting this long. I have been working graveyard shift with overtime like crazy for these past couple of months. My sleeping schedule been out of control and taking care of my 3 small kids at the same time. Many of you have been waitin for months or weeks but should have most of them done this week. Yes, there are other CEG members who can do the job for a bit less than me but from what Ive seen the quality isnt near comparing what I do. Besides all this I aint doing or taking another order! I cant do everything in my life that fast. I hope you all forgive me for this. Heres a photo of WA2TUFF headlights I just finished off. Check out especially the black painted edges on the lenses. This is something new no one ever done before.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res