I would, but I don't drink goat urine. I'll take a Tennants Extra instead - cheers!

Nonetheless, what you should understand from all this is:
A) The WR header WILL fit all CDW-27 based platforms (Contour, Mytique, Cougar, Mondeo)
B) The EGR bung was made to suit the last years of the cougar, which apparently have a different routing to the headers.
C) Soemone already posted that the fix was easy suing a double compression type brass fiting - i.e. cut and reconnect
D)The WR header have a slight diffenrence in how the rear header exits, so you won't get any other y-pipe other than the WR headers to line up right
E) The WR y-pipe is a good design, better than the MSDS IMHO as it is smoother (read: no crapola V-bend like the MSDS)
F) Even thought though the y-pipe has a 3-bolt flange any decent exhaust shop coul mod the 2-bolt flange or swap it to one that would fit the 3-bolt flange.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!