I can't vouch for his time or that this is his timeslip. I will tell everyone else out there that I could do about 15.6 to 16.0 at 89-90mph in my SVT stock back in arizona before I ever did anything to it. Now here is where I'm going with it:
My buddy had a contour Sport v6 manual that would hang with me through 1st, 2nd, and into third EVERY time we would race. I could only take him a little right at the top of 3rd gear! His car may have been a factory freak but it would run and run well! It was also completely stock, that is stock airbox, exhaust and 16" wheels. His car was proably turning a 15.8 to 16.0 no doubt in my mind, and as I said it was completely stock. I actually thought about offering him money for it before he got rid of it.

So for all of you out there who are on this argument........give it up. We can't prove or disprove this is his timeslip. I won't stick up for him but nor do I approve of you guys bashing him when it IS POSSIBLE and you can't prove him wrong at this point. Just keep an eye open for any future BS and let that be the deciding point. Other than that you're just wasting your time and his.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black