Another is to just get a bunch of those $5.00 pizzas from Little Caesers (theres one less than a mile away) I mean I'd like to BBQ burgers/chicken/hotdogs/BRATS/etc, but it could be risky to depend on those things because of money and what not. I have a membership to Costco and could easily pick up the burgers or drinks or chips. I don't mind chipping in more than what I am already (working on the cars and supplying the products to do it) but I/we need to know what were doing here.

On a more serious side though it looks like something is in the works for a "legit" car group, so lets "SHO" Chris and the like that we can have a good time and are respectful I enjoyed my time in the previous club and w/ a little bit of work it could happen again, just in a different configuration We shall see next month!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00