i had a great time! the drive was great and i love seeing all the cars in one spot! i must say Jim has the most beautiful contour i have ever seen! if you ever plan on selling it Jim, PLEASE let me know

sorry about the group picture chris, it was a last minute type of thing, and we just sat around and chatted for a while and did not go on another run.

i am very much in favor for meeting again on a regular basis going for a drive, but certianly open for looking for other roads even if it is just in malibu.

speaking of willowsprings, my father and i think we are going, but when we went to fontana speed ventures (www.speedventures.com) hosted it and it will be more expensive but they are very nice and horribly professional. so we are still at odd's when we are going and with what group. speed ventures is on a earlier date and is a bit more expensive (150 flat fee that may include luch/drinks and 30 minutes of track time and most likely you can go much longer if you wish).

great time in the canyon! would love to rip around the track sometime soon!

oh and chris thanks for that heavily scratched disk; it played perfectly on my pc! (go figure). i especially loved the in-car commentary... maybe your new future carrer? nice video!

look forward to seeing all of you at a track or another meet and greet for another great drive! maybe one day i will bring norton along for some fun lol

-ary

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-