Ugh!

Ok, so I went back to Discount tires and they replaced the
Warrior HR 205/60R-15 91H BSW with Goodyear Assurance ComforTred P205/60R-15 90T VSB. Like I said before, the Warriors seem OK but I have been told that they are not good in the rain/snow and pull slighty. Discount tires only has specific tires that are able to fit on my car...and they don't have some of the ones that people suggest.

Now, the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred P205/60R-15 90T VSB are WORST ride than the Warrior HR 205/60R-15 91H BSW I now they Contour calls for the *T* rating but for some reason the *H* rating on the Warriors where a better ride. My reasoning can only be that the SE series suspension needs a stronger side wall since the SE is a sports design suspension and the *H* rating works better for that suspension? But, then why is it orignally called for the *T* rating?????

I don't know what to do now......

Now I have to go back again to Discount tires. Although, they do offer that 30 guarantee on all tires and Goodyear does specifically.

I should have stayed with Bell tires where I always have gone.

Since I am stuck with Discount tires now, could someone please check out their website and look at the tires available for my car and make a suggestion???

Mary

1999 FORD CONTOUR SE/SPORT

http://www.discounttire.com

Last edited by Myrosia; 07/31/05 04:42 PM.