Originally posted by warmonger:
You know what Todd? You got an issue with something I say you should approach it in a fair reply to my post, i.e. the metal issue; not bury it amongst a bunch of pictures. Otherwise, I would use PMs as I did when I first tried to point out that there was a lack of objectivity here. Obviously you weren't going to be objective about this in the first place so I wasted my time in the pm and I'm probably wasting my time here now. I haven't ever had a problem with you before and I don't intend to start it now.
However I have some questions:

Whoa whoa whoa. Never said I had an issue at all. I respect you and your thoughts. They are just completely off kilter is all on this issue. j/m Didn't realize I was burrying it. Just things that were coming to mind as I was typing. Guess I didn't structure my post very well. I am objective on this issue. But when the eveidence is presented to me it's preety hard to dismiss. That little voice in the back of my head a few years ago said why are these guys searching for these lubes for the MTX-75 when Ford Honey and Mobil 1 are know to work well. You and Demon seem to want to reinvent the wheel. No need to go to PM's I want everyone reading everything so they can judge. I'm not keeping any secrets on this forum. This is a Contour we're talking about here. Not keeping NASA secrets from China. Maybe a couple captions were a little off on some of the pics but you get the point that the tranny's on the left didn't have MTL and Pete's did. The wipe marks are from a couple swipes Terry did with small rag. Did the same swipe on all of them. You don't see the residue on the others like you do on Pete's.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me