Originally posted by Pre98:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
Originally posted by SVTStuntin:
When is this calender coming out?

Once people stop submitting horrible pictures then the judges can filter through the good ones.

Submit some of your own, damnit!

I take great offense to that statement, not towards my pictures but the community's as a whole. So WHAT if some of the pics are bad, there are already plenty of good ones that worse came to worse, they would be used.

<rant off>

O'rly? I take offense to you taking offense to me offering help to the community and bring forth thought to those who are thinking of posting horrible pictures. There are countless pictures that are blurred, bad lighting, horribly chopped, and completly busy. If people know their pictures are not up to par then why waste time posting them? Nobody wants to see them.

Save time, save bandwidth, read SVT Pete's post and stop the non-sense. As long as there is a terrible picture I will be there to notify them and send them back to Photo 101. I would like to see the calendar be successful and get back to the way it was in 04.

I guess to leave this post on a lighter note, I would like to see one of your engine shots in the pic.

05 RX-8 GT