Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
Also, nice pic but I think the windows needed to be up on that one. It draws attention to the fact that the rear doesn't go down all the way and that's all I see when I look at it.

WTF are you? I don't remember you when you actually had a Contour, and now you think you run CEG?? I don't know the specifics, but I doubt Pete has you as a friggin judge of the Calendar. Post up pictures of your Mazdaspeed Protoghey and let everyone rip on it.. Constructive criticism is one thing, but geez!

Mark

How clever. Did you actually come up with Proteghey on your own? I find that that is hilarious and I will use it sometime to attack another Protege owner. Cute. I also can't seem to find where I failed to give constructive criticism. From the post you quoted me on, I simply mention that the windows should have been up due to them being a distraction, other than that, I think that is a good pic. I think that was nothing more than constructive criticism. Now, if this was a post your Mazdaspeed Protoghey (im just in awe of how wity you are) then maybe I would but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

AG- I am in love with with 2nd and 3rd pic. I really like that moon shot.

05 RX-8 GT