I am not asking for someone to get on here and post the most badass pic of all. As many have pointed out, it seems that people are doing no more than using this an opportunity to whore their car and people are not putting thought into their background selection (not my words but paraphrased from another members). There are several nice pics but they are outweighed by the bad ones. When I say bad, I am not speaking of the persons car. I am speaking of the background selection, the lighting, and the quality of the pic. It could be a combination of all or just one. That is what you are failing to see. Instead you choose to believe that I am doing nothing more than make personal attack on members (even other members are making the same comments as me). Yes, I am being blunt and more vocal but it does nothing more than make people say "Hey, I will prove you wrong" and some have come back with better pics. It seems that most are ignoring what SVT Pete put in his intial post. You can flame me all you want but you are thinking the same thing I am. It is YOUR calendar after all. If no one voices their opinion and challenge other members to strive for better then SVT Pete will have to settle with what he has. Do you really want that? Do you want him to settle with what he has when there could be better? I very well could purchase a calendar but why would I if someone has to settle on their choices.

As I have said before, there are some good pics in this thread but the bad ones I will comment on so they can go and re-shoot. Since you all want to see my p.o.s so bad here just a few that I have available on-line that I really don't like anymore. The pics are a year + old. Now you can really start the personal attacks and flaming on my Protoghey. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings or get sand in my taco. Have Fun.

05 RX-8 GT