Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
What do you kids think of the car? I think they had some requirements too and liked the Ford Probe I think.

95 Contour GL 2.5L ATX Minor mods
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by ContourChris:
What do you kids think of the car? I think they had some requirements too and liked the Ford Probe I think.

They like the GTP, though it is a big car. Since both my kids are basically young teens, more interior room is much more appreciated, especially in a car that can still give some fast cars, a good run for their money.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
In 2001, I had a GP GT as a rental for a week. You can't beat good torque. I can only imagine what the supercharger will do

The strange thing was that the GT was way better on gas than the Grand Am, and really didn't feel much bigger than the GP.

Ah well...in the next few years, maybe you can get a new GP with some V8 juice

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
A GTO would really be nice, especially with a whipple supercharger and supporting mods.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by cawong11:
A GTO would really be nice, especially with a whipple supercharger and supporting mods.

HAHA have fun driving that in the winter .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I just remembered, the first and only time i met you

I had a GP gt as a rental except mine was silver and no s/c

And did that thing ever GO , im my way home late that night i closed the dash lights (kind of enoying having that red glare) just listening to some tunes, until i flew by another car , when i re-opened the dash lights i was going (let's just say i was going fast and not get this post locked by Mark ) after that i used the cruise control all the way to Quebec and then just follow the high speed traffic

- Eric previous: '98 contour sport zetec mtx light prairie tan
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Eric

I remember when you came over to my house. The GTP, of this vintage, is well capable of being in the 13's in the 1/4, in the 6's (or 5's) to 60mph, with only a small amount of bolt on mods.

I digress, but you know I did buy this car to be my all year vehicle.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by cawong11:
Eric

I remember when you came over to my house. The GTP, of this vintage, is well capable of being in the 13's in the 1/4, in the 6's (or 5's) to 60mph, with only a small amount of bolt on mods.

I digress, but you know I did buy this car to be my all year vehicle.

should be in middle to lower sixes' stock....new pulley and exhaust...should be in fives...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Congrads on the car Chris!!!

Now...someone keep this thread alive

I'm looking for a Contour/Mystique

V6 or 4cyl

Max price $2750

MUST BE ATX!!!!

Had to edit this to add for Chris:

1) Thank god you didn't buy an import.
2) Thank god it's not silver....I'd think you're nuts
3) Now you have a performance oriented car from each of the big 3, but for some reason I thought you'd get a Cobalt SS for the GM factor lol
4) Can't wait to see it...I drove one at the dealership a few weeks ago...it wasn't bad.
5) That thing is going to be washed daily given your pickiness of cleanliness of your cars....and you know I mean that in the nicest way lol
6) I give it 3 months before that "wish list" is bought
7) You just became more hated by me

Last edited by hamill; 12/05/05 12:29 AM.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Dan, there is a 1995 SE in the Trader for $3300.00, price dropped from $4000.00. Why don't you try to see if they will go lower on the price?

My wish list will have to wait until after Christmas, since, I spent a heck of a lot of money already, no room to spare for car mods, for now.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard