Yes, it sits on top of the motor, the smallish 4.6 motor that has the same overall outer deminsions of a 460 cid big block!!...and the stock supercharged Cobra won't beat a '05-'06 GTO. Tie, maybe. The slush-boxed GTO is factory rated at 4.6 (0-60) and 13.0 (1/4 mile). About the exact same numbers. And why $200.00? For a SC pulley that the Cobra needs to begin with? With a tune, after the pulley swap, it'd be closer to maybe $600.00? What about real mods that would apply to both cars? Modding the Cobra might cost twice as much? My brother's '03 GT will spank mine...but he's spent around $13k on his mods.

The '05 GT is a lighter car, but it's still half a second slower in the 1/4. And with my basic mods, it'd take more than these basic mods for the GT to dip deep into the 12's

I know of 1 '05 GT that runs 12.6s with my mods, PLUS he had to add DRs, micro-tune, TB and UDP

...and I'm still going to put heads and a cam in, just because it's such a simple task...I'll keep mine all-motor.

And on the Altima I'm comparing v6 against v6

And I'm just asking myself about Ford's reasoning behind small motors vs big motors. I don't know that high-tech is a better way to go when it comes to muscle cars...and from what I've been hearing, the muscle car is back in Detroit, and you can bet that the new Challenger, Camaro, etc will be throw backs to the BIG v8. Ford will be the one that's probably going to be all by itself with the OHC small displacement approach...to me, that should be left to imports from Mazda, Nissan, Honda, etc...not Detroit muscle.

2005 RED GTO w/ M6 - Lingenfelter CAI - Corsa Sport Cat-Back - SLP LTs - C5 Pads