I avoided shopping as much as I could around the whole christmas rush. Not that I had much to get anyways,I went cheap and mostly just got everyone cash or a bunch of packs of scratch lottery tickets. I can't stand crowds and busy places. I get so frustrated and pissed off at stupid people. I just want to get in,get my stuff,and get the f*** out of there as soon as possible. I didn't dare go out on boxing day.

And yeah,that tragic shooting downtown is just rediculous. Over 50 gun murders in the city this year. We're getting as bad as the Bronx or Los Angeles. Horrible. We can make all the guns laws and stuff we want to stop them,but the bad guys are always going to keep smuggling and stealing guns.

I send my condolences to the victims and family and friends of the shootings. It's just outrageous. Toronto is turning into the crime capital of Canada. Disgusting.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction