Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:

LOL you crack me up....
All I asked for was a 13's slip since your claimin that.
Just because Motor Trend drivers run a 13.8 doesn't mean you will.

Well since the magazines are putting down better than 13.8 down in a stock Evo......13.8 shouldn't be far fetched IF I drive like ass and since my car is modded. I have a friend who ran her 03 Evo STOCK....13.7. Give me a break Steeda.

BTW since I know you aren't bringing anything good to run at the track I will get you some pom-poms so you can cheer for WRXBarge.

Oh I found you some:

Ill buy a 4cly buy then im sure wanna race?

I really don't care who wins it just think its kinda cheesy that you don't have your pos zetec anymore now your all high and mighty. Give me a break. Like i couldn't go out and take out a loan for a car. But ya im good

We'll see what happens at SZ. and i don't need pom poms so you can cram them in your cramhole!

High and mighty? You are posting in a thread you aren't going to take place in. Like I posted before you are all talk; just a cheerleader.

POS Zetec? My POS Zetec's blower setup cost more than your badass $2500 SVT. I've done more with the Contour than you have even thought of.... Once you have put in the time and money that I have into a Tour....we can talk.

As far as the Evo being the king of SCCs......I have to agree. The Evolution has a following like no other SCC and performance to boot. EvoM.net alone has over 30k members all over the world. The only reason there are more WRXs and STis on the road is because they were released 2 years before the Evo and they are cheaper (especially the first years).

SZ06 will be interesting.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ