Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
So let me see if I got this right, race a 3.0L SE and a CSVT w/150K on it and then, only then, do I get to "prove myself" against your ride and its "mystery mods" Thats fine, but like I said, unless your doing something "major", I don't see the results being that much different either way, but we'll see. Your right, I'm talkin' too, so when someone is ready out there, lets head down to the city airport area on a Sunday

As far as the car being a "homo ride", well, becareful Steeda, you don't want to get banned, do you Not sayin' I'm going to get all pissed about it, but we do have someone who's a vetern CEG-er who is that way and he could make a stink to Lance about it, something to think about.

is Homosexual not the PC term????

City airport? WOW big risk taker, maybe we can have one of your girls say when to go? Seriously Lapeer and maybe ill run becuase after i smoke you, you will come on CEG and tell everyone what i have. Soo odds are prob not

And there is no mystery mod's just you don't have a need to know. The people who have the need to know, Know what mods it has

stick to "rubbin one out" a car that is