Originally posted by RawBurt:
For real, and what does it matter if lapeer has a so called crappy track... You are racing a lease!!!!

First of all, don't you live in Almont Secondly, why would it matter if the track is crappy and I have a lease, I don't get that one Finally, its true I've really only ran at Ubly, but thats the place I like but FWIW, I did go to the old Detroit Dragway back in the summer of 97' and finally broke into the 12's there, so I really don't mind a new track. In closing, why in the hell would you say anything about a drive being a problem for me. I don't think you were around back then, but I used to drive across the state about once a month to sit in a library for our SVT/SHO meets and that was about 2 years in a row. Not to mention the Yearend Bash that included a road rally and those were always over on that side of the state. For anyone here to talk sh&t about me not driving anywhere is obsurd, but you've got to consider the source too Oh yeah, how about the 1850 miles I put on my car last year while doing the Dragon Run, would you like me to go on, thought so

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00