Guys,
in all of my 3L builds, I have yet to come across the Escape fuel rail. And my latest build is for a 2000 CSVT (and my upcoming build for my car will be the same). So far I have had to make fuel rails for all the car's I've worked on due to them being return style.

So, after looking at some vague pictures of some "supposed" Escape fuel rails, I was wondering if somone had a pic of one off the LIM so I can see if it is a direct drop in for the newer returnless cars when used with the Oval port LIM. The pics I have seen so far (on the motor) seem to show the pressure damper on the rail, but I haven't been able to tell if the Escape fuel rails have the electronic pressure transducer on them like the late returnless Contour rails do.

So if you got pics post em, and of course if you have an untouched fuel rail, and it looks like I can use it (on oval port LIM of course) we may be able to work something out (you sell to me!).

Thanks in advance,
Stazi

PS - if you are unable to post pics, send them to me via email: anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!