I was thinking about this last night while scrambling to finish my car:

How can your valve cover tubes be blowing off? I ask, because in theory, even if there is pressure under the valve covers, the vacuum from the intake BEFORE the turbo (where the hoses from the valve covers should be plummed too) SHOULD provide enough suction to evacuate the pressure under the valve covers, so much so, that they wouldn't build up enough pressure to blow off. That's what doesn't make sense. I want to say he has something all f'ed up with the plumbing (taking a stab here).

Once, when I first had the turbo 2.5, I thought I'd try routing the valve cover vents into the system, but I screwed up and plummed my valve covers into the pressurized side of the intake and the car ran at first and then after a while it BARELY ran - it was misfirely blowing smoke and seem like it was ready to die. What I was doing was pusing oil up past the rings into the combustion chamber due to my FUBAR.

Before you say to hell with it, can you please post a series of photos showing the route from each valve cover tube - to where it enters your intake tract?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!