No real rust to speak of really. Some minor scuff on the drivers door that has some surface rust, but that's it. It's so minor, it didn't do anything other than paint damage.

I didn't check out the underside, but he said that the suspension was modified OEM (solid front I'd guess....). The interior is clean, dash is totally intact and functional and ok custom door panels and (bench) seat cover. There is an older style sunroof chopped in though

It has a nice exhaust note, runs smooth and drives pretty nice. It seems pretty peppy, but not fast by any means. The wood in the bed is pretty rotten and has a sheet of marine grade plywood covering it.

It'd need new tires, brake system refresh and a little electrical work before I'd drive it around very much. Timing just sucks, or I'd have it in my driveway right now. I can't warrant buying this truck (even though it's a killer deal and pretty clean for the price) with my SVT down and my Impala waiting for me to finish a frame-off restoration

I wonder if he'd sit on it for me

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone