You said they were sent back to you b/c there was not enough postage on the envelopes, not them "being lost in the mail". I would figure the 2nd time around there would have been enough postage on it. That being said you did not need to "buy emblems over and over" if the emblems were returned to you .

I mailed you cash for the emblems. If I did not receive the emblems in the mail how would I receive a refund in the mail? I do not have paypal.

Not trying to be an ass or anything. Nor am I trying to speak negatively on you, I'm just wanting my goods. If it were me and I had to mail something twice to someone I would have gotten a tracking # the 2nd time around. This is the 1st time on here that I have not received something that was mailed to me. If the emblems are not going to show which it does not look like they are. Then I guess I will settle for a refund but I would much rather have the emblems.

you have a PM

edit: as OB1 said if you have any tracking # or information PM me so we can see what exactly went wrong and where.

Cheers

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood