First of all, I'm sure some of you have seen me drop hints here and there for the new Transformers Live movie (July 4 2007). I have some updates and information if people wish to look.

Here's a quote from Michael Bay, after the first week of shooting.
Quote:

We finished our first week. One of the best first weeks on a movie I've ever experienced. We shot over 250 set ups.

I'm working on the military aspects of the film right now in New Mexico at Hollaman Air Force base and the Army's White Sands missile base. The military has been stellar with us. This is the largest military cooperation since Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down.

Friday we shot two CV-22's (Ospreys). They fly like aliens dropping out of the sky. We also shot stealth fighters and low attack missile runs (50 feet off the deck) A10 Warthogs. They look so deadly and mean...

Original Link

Transformers Characters
Transformers Characters:

Autobots

Optimus Prime
18 Wheeler, Semi. No mention of flat cab or long nose here.

Ironhide
Pickup Truck. All characters seem to scan and mimic real things they see in the movie. The one he scans is mentioned as being black.

Ratchet
Ambulance. No mention of style.

Jazz
Exotic Sportscar. No model mentioned. He scans one spinning in a showroom, so let's assume its fancy.

Bumblebee
Chevy Camaro. Yellow, racing stripes. He changes form at least once to another car form later in the script. Can not talk. Never a bug or smaller styled car.
Old Bumble bee
New Bumblebee
New Bumblebee
New Bumblebee

Decepticons

Megatron
Black, jet. Cybertronian in form, not "in disguise" or based on human machinery.

Starscream
F-22 Raptor Jet.

Scorponok
Metallic Scorpion. Seems to act as a drone.

Vortex
Real life military helicoptor. Scorponok attaches to him.

Brawl
Police Car. Soundwave works closely with him.
Brawl
Brawl
Brawl
Brawl
Decepticon Sheild

Soundwave
Portable Boombox styled radio. Max at 4.5 feet tall. Described as razor thin, and has a mouth.

Devastator
Tank.
Devastator
Devastator
Devastator
Devastator

Bonecrusher
Mine clearing vehicle.
Bonecrusher
Bonecrusher
Bonecrusher

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust