Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by MxRacer:
thanks a ton bill, especially for posting the diagram. they sure look like they'd drop into a cobra tank nicely.

What about the new Shelby GT500 pump. This may work better than the GT ones. I guess a lot of the Stang people can't wait to get their hands on them. It has 2 Ford Focus high flow fuel pumps located in the one housing. Weird looking thing, it's spring loaded!!

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Bill J. at Team Ford:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
thanks a ton bill, especially for posting the diagram. they sure look like they'd drop into a cobra tank nicely.

What about the new Shelby GT500 pump. This may work better than the GT ones. I guess a lot of the Stang people can't wait to get their hands on them. It has 2 Ford Focus high flow fuel pumps located in the one housing. Weird looking thing, it's spring loaded!!

it may, who knows... i actually thought about that setup myself, but basically, we're trying to go with what has worked (locally). there's a mach 1 with a ATI F1 blower that is putting down 660 rwhp with those pumps, and thats the territory my brothers car is going to be in once he ups his boost... so... i think he'd rather go with the safe and proven setup.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Bill J. at Team Ford:

Looks like life support...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard