Originally posted by Pole120:
Just re-installed my 100k stock wires because after only 7k of use the FRPPs developed a missfire. Can i get my money back to go buy a QUALITY product?

Possibly you can change out the coil. The coil-wires-plugs on our cars' ignition systems all really go together to create a certain impedance in the ignition system (duh right?) Anyway, the wires may have a different resistance and that combined with your coils (no two coils are exactly alike) and your plugs may be causing a bunch of noise on the coil driver circuits in the PCM. This will cause misfires on otherwise good components. I suggest you try a couple of differen't cheap plugs like non-platinums with those wires and see what happens.
Also, just change the plug gap on the plugs you have. Tighten it up by 5-10 thousands, see what happens and then compare by widening the gap by the same amount....all on the same plugs.
This way you can see what the effect is with just different plug gap, then try a differen't plug if you haven't gotten the problem to go away.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black