mark. i told you i needed a clutch! i have it. let meet up sometime this month? i'm up for some fun. a hybrid+bottle should gime a run either way but i bet i have more nitrous on mine than you do (i care less about my motor)

and yeah you guys can all talk but i have met in person a few guys from here and i dont think any of them dislike me a bit. the fact is, i stand here and look at my car and the little i have done is done right, and you guys post up nonsense promoting items that dont work, or show little gain. like a borla exhaust, its the same thing as stock. stock sized tubing, just a high flow res and mufflers. 800$ for that thing? i'm sorry, but thats a waste of $$$ even though it looks nice (the tips, maybe?) i dont know if you guys know much about nitrous or what running colder plugs does to your car but in some instances (especially 2 steps colder) your car will have plug fouling issues if you have a stock fuel/timing curve. it just runs too fat for that cold plug. the MSD, fires the ignition 3 times in a row every time it's supposed to spark a given cylinder. (up to 3000 rpm) this makes sure the fuel is getting burned nicely and gives the car a huge increase in throttle response.

another thing about the MSD. you all probably know this but....

it has a 2 step rev limiter, that you can hook to a switch. so i have a rev limiter for launching. i get all this "how you putting that power to the ground" stuff, and there you go. i can set my launch RPM to a switch, launch (adjustable by 100 rpm incriments btw) and flip the switch. voilla~! consistent launches! yay!

not to mention i have no rev limiter (i dont know why, it'll rev to 8000) so i have a max rev limit set at 8000

but all this is just a waste of money~! anywho, seeya guys. i'll stick to talking to people in person or on the phone or else i just come across as an A-Hole

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time