What I don't understand, why go to Fanatics? Why not follow a system or do what leaders such as Ghandi, and Malcom did and use the system to their advantage? I'm not picking on them, and I wanted you specifically to chime your opinion Goonz because you are a Muslim. I'm just throwing an open question into the air, but I think because of this conflict, the next few generations of people, my family and my future children and grand children will be affected by this, and it's not something I want to grow into. I mean this will become a huge fued or even an all out war (though it pretty much is that), I feel like we're just waiting for one side to do something drastic, and to me the West has made it's move and it's up to the Middle East to respond, and from the looks of it, it'll be a plot so devestating as to make 9/11 look like a sesame street episode and that fear in itself is something that makes me want to ask them what politically will be gained, and if anything why not resolve these matters in an educated and informed manner?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)