Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
Maybe the post was a mess up and somebody else posted it I don't know..he's really a cool guy just because somewhere on the net says he has a Supercharger in his car doesn't mean he goes around everywhere saying "YO GUY I HAVE A SUPERCHARGER AND YOUR SLOW!!" mad He's a nice guy and if u get to know him maybe it was an accident or maybe he was just joking around! In any case I'm done venting...The M3 mirrors are not designed for the car but with a little Elbow Grease and a couple screws here and there...they fit and they look really nice...I wouldn't get them because I like my silver mirrors but he had ugly coloured mirrors so he replaced them they have an awesome Carbon Fiber look smile If anyone is interested I will contact his source and maybe look into a group buy...And realax everybody to each his own... wink

98 Contour V6 MTX
KKM/Niehoff Wires/Bosh+4/Mobil 1 Oil/Tranny/Pioneer CD/Speakers
Predator Alarm...more 2 come!

"Dana, if by accident, I dropped an 7mm rachet inside your secondaries your engine would be ok? right?"
"Trust me if I could go back and change, I would be stuck in the past" MartinS
G
G
I wasn't questioning him being a nice guy, just the webpage. And it is his page, or one that has his contact info on it.

There are a lot of people in the GTA who'd love to see a S/C Contour - we're all heartbroken now.

M
M
Thought so... laugh :rolleyes:

2000 Mercury Cougar V6

http://torontocougarclub.tripod.com
President
S
S
Yo thats my Car....

'98 Contour LX, custom cold air K&N intake,Eibach springs, functional euro antenna, APR DTM spolier, Carbon fibre M3 Mirrors, short shifter, Custom Magnaflow dual exhaust, Unorthodox underdrive pulley, 18" Enkei RS6 & 215/40ZR/18 Yoko Parada, pioneer head unit with two 12's..
http://lowcontour.streetracing.org
M
M
looks like somebody stole your car and put a supercharger in it!! wink

98 Contour V6 MTX
KKM/Niehoff Wires/Bosh+4/Mobil 1 Oil/Tranny/Pioneer CD/Speakers
Predator Alarm...more 2 come!

"Dana, if by accident, I dropped an 7mm rachet inside your secondaries your engine would be ok? right?"
"Trust me if I could go back and change, I would be stuck in the past" MartinS
S
S
Yo i posted the car and said it had a supercharger because i am saving for one as we speak, I didn't think it would find its way here, i was going to post pics here after i get the charger..And the M3 mirrors they are universal and fit any car....If anyone needs parts give me an E-mail, my buddy has a shop..contact me....

'98 Contour LX, custom cold air K&N intake,Eibach springs, functional euro antenna, APR DTM spolier, Carbon fibre M3 Mirrors, short shifter, Custom Magnaflow dual exhaust, Unorthodox underdrive pulley, 18" Enkei RS6 & 215/40ZR/18 Yoko Parada, pioneer head unit with two 12's..
http://lowcontour.streetracing.org
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard