K
K
IMO.....

worst
1. Aztec
2. Le mans
3. Taurus
4. Tempo
5. alot of GM(generic motors)cars during the 80's and 90's.
6. K cars ewwwwwwwww dodge aries

best(call me biased but.......)
1. MKIV Supra
2. r34 skyline
3. FD Rx7
4. latest gen Corvette, as well as prev gen. hell i like them all
5. heheheh don't own one but gotta love it SVT contour (insert brownie points lol j/k)

Boosted Toyota Scepter
No replacement for positve manifold pressure:)
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
i can't believe nobody has mentioned the new dodge ram full size(with the big ugly 18 wheeler looking grill)
Are you kidding? The Ram is awesome. Since 95 or 96 the Rams have been looking great. That Kenworth looking grill is sweeeet. The Ram is a great truck and has some definite good points over other trucks(though new chevy's are pretty good). Regarding the road runners, my dad used to have one,, too bad he got rid of it many years ago, I would have liked to drive it.

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
G
G
volarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre oooooooo-oooooooooooh

95 contour se...dark blue...monsterflow air filter...remanuf atx...wiring harness recall or bust!!!96k miles...motorcraft awsf32pp plugs & red ford racing 9mm wires...kvr black plated cross-drilled rotors & carbon fiber pads...currently undergoing renovation...excuse our dust!!!
are my dodgers for real????
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Redcon96I4:
Quote:
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
[b]i can't believe nobody has mentioned the new dodge ram full size(with the big ugly 18 wheeler looking grill)
Are you kidding? The Ram is awesome. Since 95 or 96 the Rams have been looking great. That Kenworth looking grill is sweeeet. The Ram is a great truck and has some definite good points over other trucks(though new chevy's are pretty good). Regarding the road runners, my dad used to have one,, too bad he got rid of it many years ago, I would have liked to drive it.[/b]
What is the good point of the Ram? Does the good point overcome all of the quality issues that have plagued it, the poor gas mileage, the higher MSRP, the low sales compared to the other two big name brands, the lower than average resale?

C
C
Everyone seems to have forgotten that wonderful late 80's early 90's ford creation. The Festiva!!!!!! Awful car, worse than a geo metro!!! I think the car was 2 cylinders and 12"rims!!!!

D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Cappuccino911:
Everyone seems to have forgotten that wonderful late 80's early 90's ford creation. The Festiva!!!!!! Awful car, worse than a geo metro!!! I think the car was 2 cylinders and 12"rims!!!!
ugly, but reliable as hell. could take more punishment than i could ever imagine. 4 cylinder that was reasonably quick.

S
S
Current production.

Aztec (Wane Cherry, head of GM studio was responsible for this one.)
Next years J-body (took the current production and added a shiny grill and raised it a few inches))
Avalanche (Enough with the plastic already, target market of this product is mid 20's consumer)
Anything that Buick makes
monty carlo (tried to take the rear end from the early 80's production model)

GM should not take all the blame, I just want to add that the new Civic, CRV, RAV4,
and 90% of all cars from Korea went wrong somewhere with there design.

To be never produced again.

Once again any Detroit Auto from the late 70's to until the end of the 80's
80's Dodge Caravan with the wood panels
Old's Achiva
lumina Van
Honda prelude for the late 80's

ED

"Some stuff has been done to to the car."
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard