G
G
I'm in...

1996 Contour SE Sedan 4D (Royal Blue)
Duratec V6 2.5L 24-valve DOHC
Automatic
75,000 miles
No Mods (unless you call the DMD a mod)
Replaced EGR valve (gunked up), EVR (EGR VR), PCV valve, and evaporative emissions hose (cracked).
J
J
Great job everyone! My check is in the mail. I wouldnt even think twice about donating. Big props to the boys who donated triple digits! laugh eek laugh

IMO everyone should donate to get the account high enough for maybe even 2 years of DSL(or possibly even a better alternative?)? Think about it...all these yrs people have donated when they didnt have to...at least we can help keep CEG alive for future members! We can be the grandparents smile

Jonathan
98 SVT E0 #4290
D
D
The only thing bad about all the donations is that people will think they have a say in the site's content. When topics are locked or deleted, people will say "well when I donated my money I didn't expect my topic to be deleted...". So some ground rules will need to be established.

Silver E1
I'm afraid Speed Demon has given me the mod bug.
AIM: Davo7Wins
P
Master P
Master P
P
Quote:
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
The only thing bad about all the donations is that people will think they have a say in the site's content. When topics are locked or deleted, people will say "well when I donated my money I didn't expect my topic to be deleted...". So some ground rules will need to be established.
Well, people donated last year when we needed to buy a server and we haven't had any such troubles, yet.

S
S
I hope that doesn't happen. That would be a really stupid thing to say. This isn't stock in a company, just a friendly donation to keep a good thing going. I hope everyone realizes that.

'98 SVT Contour #639
'79 Monte Carlo
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
You said it. I'd like to see the ground rules laid out, very clearly, before we get going again so people don't get all pissed over their threads. Can a post be made "sticky" so that it's right at the top of the page all the time sith the rules/terms & conditions??

I don't want perry/Andy W etc to go thru what Lance has.

Sincerely.....

'98 Mystique LS V6 MTX

"Unprofessional driver, wide open course."
#9 - Hitting .400 for ever
"Wake up the damn Bambino; I'll drill him in the ass." -- Pedro Martinez
"The MTX75 was not designed to be a drag racing transmission" -- Terry Haines
I
I
I just hope the plug dosent get pulled before everyone Sees this.

T
T
Just did it...

Roland 98 SvT WiTh StUfF
F
F
I will talk to my boss tomorrow about a co-location for $35/month ... would you be interested????

Best Regards,

Trevor Cole

New Edge Cougar Forums
G
G

Page 8 of 31 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 30 31

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard