Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 31 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 30 31
M
M
I sent in a little bit of money right now if we need more later I should be able to send some more then.

moxnix

2000 Silver SE Sport V6 MTX, B&M shifter, SVT exhaust, 75K on the clock.
S
S
Just sent one laugh CEG for ever!!!
Thanks for all the work that you guys are doing. wink

98 GREEN SE
RACTIVE.
75 NOS.
KONIG WHEELS.
ST200 UPPER INTAKE MANIFOLD.
SVT TB.
BOCH +4 PLUGS.
9MM PLUG WIRES.
AUDIOBAHN, ALPINE, PLS2 INSIDE. AUTO METER.
SVT BODY KIT.
SVT GAUGE CLUSTER WITH INDIGLOW GAUGES.
MORE COMING SOON.
D
D
Impressive that we're halfway in 3 hours...my money is on the way. I think this is a real showing of how important this site is to many people.

As far as comments about, "I payed my money, don't lock my topic" and all that crap, I could care less. I'll just be happy to have the site around to keep in touch with everyone and come for information.

1998 T-Red CSVT (1492 of 6535)
Born on 5/30/97
KKM
4.6L TB with custom "Throttle Optimizer"
Bassani Exhaust
NP-Tuning Sniper Intake Pipe
Fog Light Mod with 885's
Clear Corners
Stereo - Oh Yeah!

GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
S
S
I sent my money through PayPal. Lets hope we can get enough!

Nick
2000 Malibu LS
Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM
Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless
Retired Vehicles: 98 Contour
S
S
I AM SOOOO GLAD THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give as soon as I can work all the finances out! Hopefully it will be soon!!!!!

Got some loose ends that I have to tie up first!

LANCE!!!!! You Rock!

Make sure you guys continue to thank him and Perry for the work being done. You guys have just found out just what it takes to make a business such as this work!

I am going to try to figure out a way to make this donation and then figure in something like a 6 mos donation thing.

PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING! I want to put CEG stickers on my car and NOT CEG RIP!

Like someone said earlier, the information on this site is priceless. This forum and website are AWESOME.

One thing I would challenge all of you to do is check out ALL of the site not just the forums.

Read Lance's announcement note. See that there are more questions answered in various locations other than the forums. One of my fav pages is the Saleen contour concept. Forums aside, what is your favorite page on CEG?

You guys, ALL OF YOU, Rock! Be sure to let the hard work that has been put into this site live on!

L8R
Richard

'96 Mystique, Zetec, MTX.
---Mods---
Removed both intake resonators and airbox. Installed APC air filter and APC crankcase ventilation filter. Removed exhaust resonator.
Installed XM Satellite Radio. Replaced bad alternator and 175a fusible link...much fun!
Intake plenum---GONE!!!!
My car growls louder than yours.
If I can't buy it, I'll build it...Trust Me!!!!
K
Kai Offline
K
Done! laugh

Kendall
'97 GL Zetec ATX
" Nippy "
R
R
TTT and I put in $25. I will put in another $25 to make sure the Ford Service Reps don't know more than I do (cause I wouldn't be able to live with myself). I will put in another $25 if we get close or break $2500.

Have you put in your $0.02 to save contour.org?? Put in what you can spare to keep the site up. Check the General Forum.
~~~~~~
David
* 2k Black SVT on 17" Konig/Yokohama
* MB Quart all around; Alpine 7995, DEI/Alpine amps; Dynomat

Soon to come:
19" HRE 445s under GC/Koni Setup, Custom passive-AWD kit, 2 small Sequential Turbos running low boost, Sequential 6-speed, Widebody Kit, custom black-red chameleon paint; on and on...
M
M
Thank you!

The information and access to people directly concerned with and knowledgeable about our cars is PRICELESS!

Knowing this, I feel lucky that my price was $100!

The concern raised about "I gave so why was my post locked...etc." is pointless and immaterial. I paid my money for my local newspaper, yet they never seem to want to print my ranting, off-color letters to the editor. Editorial control is essential to any public forum or information disseminator.

Thank you again!

1998 CSVT Silver Frost
#1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97
custom seating and dash
valentine one (hardwired)
clifford 700-IQ
BMP Front STB
HPP Rear STB
Mirko Tie Down
FMS 9mm plug wires

classics:
1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3
1971 Audi 100LS 2 door
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Keitz:

The concern raised about "I gave so why was my post locked...etc." is pointless and immaterial. I paid my money for my local newspaper, yet they never seem to want to print my ranting, off-color letters to the editor. Editorial control is essential to any public forum or information disseminator.
Are you saying my concern is pointless and immaterial, or that people would actually say that is? Trust me, there will be people that say that sort of thing.

And as for the newspaper -- you're right, I pay for it, and I never see anything I want to see in there.

Silver E1
I'm afraid Speed Demon has given me the mod bug.
AIM: Davo7Wins
S
S
almost there!! laugh

99 svt contour
-its fast. period.
91 mustang gt
-its faster. period.
86 Buick Grand National
- its way faster, double period!
Page 10 of 31 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 30 31

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1